This kit has just about everything needed to get started reloading. The “O” frame design creates a sturdy press for years and years of reloading. The quick change function allows standard 7/8″-14 threaded dies to be changed with the twist of a wrist. The press is made from ASTM 380 Aluminum, has 3-offset mounting holes, a 3-1/2″ ram stroke and can handle cartridge lengths from the short 0.905″ 25 ACP to the long 3.750″ 460 Weatherby.
- Lee Breech Lock Challenger Single Stage Press
- Lee Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press Anniversary Kit
- 1-Breech Lock Die Bushing
- Lee Large and Small Safety Prime
- Lee Value Trimmer
- Lee Cutter and Lock Stud
- Lee Perfect Powder Measure
- Lee Chamfer Tool
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner
- Lee Safety Powder Scale
- Lee Powder funnel
- 2 oz Tube Lee Resizing Case Lube
Curious about what else you will need to start reloading with this kit? We suggest the following; as this kit does not include bench plate, reloading dies, case length gauges or shellholders for the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press.
- A Lee Case Length Gauge for trimming cases
- Cartridge specific die set
- Shellholder for desired cartridge
- Appropriate powder, primers, bullets and cases for your desired cartridge
- Reloading Manual
What is the difference between the Anniversary Kit (Item# 423081) and the Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press kit (Item# 121744)?
- The main difference is the priming feature, the Anniversary kit utilizes a press mounted priming feature, when the Breech Lock Single stage kit utilizes a Lee hand primer and shellholders